Located at the Kalkara Marina, this stunning Jeanneau DS54 called Xanax vows to make your summer adventure one to truly remember. This luxury 54ft yacht merges timeless design, outstanding seaworthiness and unrivalled comfort. Those choosing Xanax as their summer adventure are able to sail around the Maltese Islands as well as venture further in luxury through the support of a personal skipper who will accompany the journey. When sailing with Xanax, you can relax and enjoy a unique and highly personalised service, that comfortably accommodates six guests in three cabins (one double and two singles, which can also be configured as doubles). Furthermore, the saloon area can sleep one to two and upper deck can sleep a further two along with your personal crew of two in a separate crew cabin positioned at the front of yacht. The Stateroom located at the bow (front) of the yacht consists of full air conditioning, cabin DVD player and ensuite bathroom with electric flush toilet and a shower. The remaining two cabins are located at the stern (back) of the yacht; both are air-conditioned, include a DVD player, and come with ensuite bathrooms, electric flush toilets and showers with exceptional headroom.
Specifications & Other Information:
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau,
- Model: DS54,
- Build Year: 2008,
- Length overall: 16.4mt,
- Beam size: 4.8mt,
- Hull: 3.5mt,
- Outdoor equipment: Bimini, Spray hood, Deck shower, Teak deck, Bow sundeck, Bathing ladder,
- Additional comfort: Hot water, Air Conditioning, Electric toilet, USB socket, TV,
- Navigation equipment: Outboard, Outboard motor, Bow thruster, Electric windlass, Electric winches, Automatic pilot, GPS, Depth sounder, VHF,
- Kitchen: Fridge, Freezer, Oven/stovetop, Microwave.
- Marina: Kalkara Marina
Included in the price:
- Friendly skipper
- accident insurance
- mooring at home port
- Leisure activities equipment: Paddle board, Mask and tube, Fishing tackle, Diving equipment
- 18% VAT
Not included in the price:
- Extra fuel consumption (in case you want to explore more distant places than Gozo / Blue Lagoon).
- Food and beverages (either bring your own or use our catering options, this boat can offer you the Deluxe Package).
- Mooring in a port other than the base port.